Turtle Wax 50935 Car Paint Scratch Repair & Renew – 207ml
Turtle Wax 50935 Car Paint Scratch Repair & Renew – 207ml is a compound formula that is made with self-aligning precision platelets. It attacks scratches aggressively while remaining safe for all paints and clearcoats, making it a quick and easy solution to buff out scratches on automotive s surfaces. It will repair & renew light to heavy scratches and seals in the restored paint for sparkling gloss.
The formula includes Heat & Seal technology, providing a long-lasting protective sealant in a 2-in-1 action. Once you’ve finished your car paint scratch repair, there’s no need to apply car wax to the treated area.
- It repairs years of damage with just 1 application.
- Protective resins create a non-washable barrier for long-term paint repair.
- Hand and machine applications can be used.
How to use:
- The car should be washed and dried. Examine the automobile for problem areas with scratches while it dries.
- Gently rub any scratch that appears to be relatively deep with your fingernail. Please notice that if the scrape snags your nail, it may be too deep to fix.
- Use a microfiber towel or polishing pad to apply a dime-size dot of scratch remover to the automobile finish in a circular pattern over the scratch/scratches. There’s no need to exert too much pressure. The polishing agents will take care of everything.
- Clean up the product and double-check your work. You’re done when the scratch is gone! If the problem persists, simply repeat the instructions. In either case, the area will be chemically sealed and will shine beautifully.
- Use an 8mm dual-action flex buffer with a 5.5-inch pad to apply this product. Add four drops of Scratch Repair & Renew to your cutting pad and set a buffer to low to smooth evenly on desired surfaces. Increase RPM while working your way up and down exterior panels to erase and correct scratches and swirls.
Have a look at our Car Care Range.