Ezi Press Wet Area Silicone – 100g
Ezi Press Wet Area Silicone – 100g is ready to use sealant that provides a superior waterproof seal as well as resistance to unwanted mould in your home. It is ideal to be used in wet areas like bathrooms, laundries and kitchens.
Best for Ceramic, glazed and porcelain fixtures, Metal, copper and brass fittings, Powder-coated aluminium, Aluminium, Plastic laminates, Rubber, Glass, Stainless steel, Concrete
How to use:
Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Thoroughly clean and dry surface from oil, dirt and grease with mineral turps.
- Remove tab lock, twist collar clockwise to MAX, remove nozzle cap, press lever to dispense.
- Smooth with a spatula dipped in soapy water. Clean up before sealant skins (5-10 minutes) with a cloth dampened in mineral turps. Twist collar back to MIN and replace nozzle cap.
- The sealant will fully cure in 72 hours
- Uncured products may be removed with mineral turps.
- Cured products can be removed with Selleys Silicone Remover or by cutting and scraping.
Can be used in:
- Showers, baths, spas and sinks
- Suitable for materials:
- Ceramic, glazed and porcelain fixtures
- Stainless Steel
- Plastic laminates
- No caulking gun required
- Easy to hold and use
- Superior waterproof seal
- 100% silicone – resists cracking, crumbling or peeling away
- Mould resistant
- Precision application for the best finish