Pestrol Rodent Free
The Pestrol Rodent Free is our humane chemical-free rodent repeller that will remove rodent activity from your walls, ceilings and open spaces. After many years of working with this technology and with other suppliers in Australia, we made some adjustments and improvements to bring continual improvements to our product.
CREATED IN AUSTRALIA – As advertised on talkback radio and TV Australia wide. New design with improved technology.
SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Chemical Free, Harm Free and Odor Free to humans and pets. The unit does not interfere with household appliances. Meets all Australian electrical standards. 100% Safe!
EASY & CONVENIENT TO USE – Simply plug it in and the unit will utilize your wiring to spread the signal through your house. Pestrol Rodent Free covers walls, ceilings, and open spaces.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty. Full refund within 100 days. In business for over 20 years. We stand by our products! We provide customer service that cares and when needed is willing to take the extra steps for you to succeed.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
ELECTROMAGNETIC RODENT CONTROL
Electromagnetic Rodent Control utilizes the existing wiring within the walls of your home or building by simply sending a pulsing or shifting signal through the wires, this is tuned to irritate the pests nervous system. The signal is turned on and off at set intervals so the rodents and cockroaches will not build up a tolerance. Electromagnetic vibrations from the unit are picked up by the rodents and cockroaches. Making it difficult or impossible for them to gather food, breed and build their nests, and communicate with each other. As a result, your home becomes an extensive pest repeller and all rodents and cockroaches will want to escape and stay away.
Scientific Studies: (Our Pestrol team continually looks at ways of improving the technology and we make continual adjustments to our product to deliver you the best results!)
- 2003 research by Professor Danthanarayana an Emeritus Professor of Zoology at the University of New England, who has 42 years of experience as a Zoologist. This research affirms the findings and conclusion that the food and water consumption of rodents are adversely affected by electromagnetic pest control devices.
- 2002 study performed by Genesis laboratories in Colorado USA, which shows the ability of an electronic repellent device to repel certain pests in controlled environments. The study shows: ‘the feed consumption patterns offer the strongest indication that the wild mice were, in fact, reacting to the device. The females in particular displayed feeding patterns consistent with the hypothesis that they were avoiding the signal. The responses of both sexes of mice when the signal location was reversed in phase 2 also suggest s the mice were aware of the signal. The feeding pattern clearly changed in conjunction with the signal relocation”.
- H.Shytel Glover cockroach test, 1997: “The Electromagnetic device is not only effective in repelling roaches but after removal has a residual effect for approximately 30 days”. The result from the tests showed successfully repelling rodents from the protected area
ULTRASONIC RODENT CONTROL
Ultrasonic pest control utilizes a high-pressure ultrasonic sound that is higher than the human hearing range. The Pestrol Rodent Free technology emits a disorienting pulse that startles and frightens away cockroaches and rodents from your home or office. Using a variable pulse generator, Pestrol Rodent Free emits fluctuating sound waves so pests don’t get accustomed to the sound. The Pestrol Rodent Free will need to be plugged into a powerpoint approximately 0.2 metres from floor level in order for the ultrasonic to run along the ground, living rooms and hallways. Ensure the unit is placed in an unobstructed area for the ultrasonic waves to achieve maximum coverage- ultrasonic waves do not pass through solid objects and or turn, bend around corners.
- Kansas State University: did an in-depth examination providing its appeal. The review stated: “confirmed that ultrasonic sound products do have both a repellent result as well as a reduction in mating and reproduction of a variety of insects.”
- The University of British Columbia by John P.J Pinel – a thorough investigation was done to evaluate the possibilities of using a device that emits high-intensity, ultrasonic sound to control rat populations. The study found “that a signal administered at only 96db was as noxious to rats as a painful electric shock”.
- A study conducted by S.A. Shumake at Denver Wildlife Research Center confirmed a decrease in food consumption where ultrasound devices were present.
This unit has a very small Ionic Generator that is well known to assist in the reduction of odours and smells. The limitation with this component is that it will only work in a small area from where the unit is plugged into the wall.
Pestrol provides a 100-day money-back guarantee with this product. The reason we do so is that there are limiting factors outside the company and the consumer’s knowledge about their home that can affect the performance of this product. They include the following:
- Wiring. In your home, if you have a certain type of plastic that covers your wire, this could insulate the electromagnetic sound and reduce the effectiveness of the technology. Thankfully this only occurs in a very small percentage of Australian homes.
- The Ultrasonic speaker that is present in the front of the unit, will only assist in the room that it is plugged into. However, the sound cannot travel through objects or around corners.
- Sometimes if the customer doesn’t get enough units the rodents will relocate to a less affected area.
We have been selling these units for well over 10 years and have helped thousands of Australians with their rodent problem. Please feel free to contact us so we can work with you to ensure you have a successful chemical-free outcome.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many units do I require for my home/office?
For maximum effectiveness, it is recommended to have 1 unit per electrical circuit that is present in your dwelling. Often multi-story homeowners purchase 1 unit per floor.
How do I know if my Pestrol Rodent Free is working?
You may see increased activity as rodents and cockroaches are forced from their hiding places. Often it can take up to 3 weeks to remove rodents. Cockroaches may take longer as eggs can lay dormant for many months before they hatch. Pestrol Rodent Free has a full 100-day money-back guarantee, well and truly enough time to ensure you are happy with the results.
What happens if the lights stop flashing on the unit?
The Pestrol Rodent Free alternates the technologies so the rodents and cockroaches do not become immune. Therefore the unit switches on / off for maximum effectiveness.
Will the Pestrol Rodent Free affect my pets?
Pestrol Rodent Free has been used for many years by 10’s of thousands of satisfied customers in Australia and NZ. The unit does not affect dogs, cats, birds, or fish as they have a different genetic structure to rodents and cockroaches. The ultrasonic sounds can in some cases be heard by cats and dogs. Pestrol Rodent Free cleverly allows the user to shut off the ultrasonic component of the unit, whilst keeping the electromagnetic technology running.
How long will the Pestrol Rodent Free last?
There are no moving parts in the electronic circuitry, we expect the unit to last up to approximately 10 years, and we also provide a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
I have Rodents in my roof and wall cavities, can I just plug in the unit in the hallway?
Yes, providing you plug the Pestrol Rodent Free into any powerpoint, the electromagnetic technology will work through your electrical wiring that reaches into these cavities to repel Rodents from their hiding places.
Has the Pestrol Rodent Free been electrically tested?
Yes, the unit has passed all electrical testing. The unit does not affect any electrical equipment or WIFI products.
The unit has worked really well, however, I just spotted a rat or mouse; does that mean my unit has stopped working?
No, remember the first time you purchased the unit it can take up to 7-10 days to remove rats and mice from your dwelling. Rats and mice are always on the move and if you get a new infestation it can again take 7-10 days to get rid of the new intruders.
Does it matter what side of a double-sided wall socket I plug my Pestrol Rodent Free unit into?
According to our customer experience and advice that has been provided by electricians. The results are better if the unit is plugged into the left-hand side.
How much electricity does the Pestrol Rodent Free consume?
Pestrol Rodent Free costs the same as running an 8 watt light bulb, equating to cents per month to run.
Is the Pestrol Rodent Free effective against Possums?
Whilst this technology has not been associated with repelling Possums, many customers have experienced favourable results in driving Possums from their homes.
Is Pestrol Rodent Free effective with spiders?
The unit is not designed to eliminate spiders, and also have not been tested for that particular use. However, it has been reported by our customers that Pestrol Rodent Free has helped with repelling larger spiders.
Will Pestrol Rodent Free affect rabbits?
Is your pet inside or outside? If they are inside it is quite possible that the unit may affect them. If they are outside then they will be completely unaffected.
Do you sell this product in the USA?
We are able to supply products directly to the USA.
I have just purchased Pestrol Rodent Free but not sure if I am using it correctly. Do I just plug it in & leave the button at the top?
You need to switch the button on the side all the way to the bottom so all the lights are on. This will activate all the technologies.
Is Pestrol Rodent Free safe for kids and pets?
Yes, this product is absolutely safe for your whole family including pets.
Is there a return policy for Pestrol Rodent Free, if we buy through your website?
We have a full 100 Day Money Back Guarantee and a two-year warranty.
Our house is on two floors (each level is about 10 squares i.e 100 sqm per floor). How many units do I need?
For that size area, we would recommend 2 units, one on each floor.
Will the Pestrol Rodent Free affect guinea pigs?
Yes, unfortunately, they will affect Guinea Pigs, especially in the room where it is plugged in.
Does Pestrol Rodent Free work on German cockroaches?
The Rodent Free will help control German cockroaches, however, please be aware that it may take some weeks to be fully effective as cockroach eggs can lay dormant for many months before they hatch.
Will Pestrol Rodent Free keep rats and mice from roof and wall cavities?
Yes, it will. It will work on the roof provided that the electricity is on the same circuit.
I have Petrol Rodent Free, is it allowed 200mm from the floor or is it allowed higher?
Don’t worry too much about the 200mm “rule”. As long as it is plugged directly into the wall you will still get the same results regardless of how high it is plugged in.
I have recently purchased Pestrol Rodent Free and was wondering if all three lights were meant to be on at once or if the red and orange lights were meant to come and go?
Yes, the orange and red lights should be flashing. Make sure the switch on the side is all the way down. Both lights are meant to flash in different sequences. This way the rodents don’t get used to the sequence. The green light should be on all the time.
- Sound Distance of up to 150sq meters
- Power: AC 220-240/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 8W (Max.)
- Size: 13cm Height x 8cm Width x 5cm Depth.
- Weight: 134g
- Pulse Interval
- Ultrasonic wave: Pulsates on / off.
- Magnetic wave: Pulsates on / off.
With ever-increasing reports throughout Australia like below: it’s no wonder that companies are trying safer, cleaner methods of controlling rodents.
A new breed of “super rats”, immune to poison and too smart to get caught in traps has invaded Sydney, the Daily Telegraph reported. Australian Museum naturalist Martin Robinson said: “A lot of suburban rats have been baited for as long as Sydney has been settled, so many populations have become immune to those baits. One of the interesting things is that when they become immune to the bait, they can actually become addicted to it.”
Pestrol has advertised the Pestrol Rodent Free Australia wide on the radio for well over 12 years. In Sydney, a customer who bought through 2GB sent a letter to Alan Jones. The recording is below:
Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!