Steel Wool Rodent Control Fabric for Rodent Prevention
The coarse stainless Steel Wool Rodent Control or Rodent Mesh is interwoven with poly fibres that provide the impenetrable solution to stop rats and mice from entering your zone. Australians are looking for more preventative measures to stop rodents from entering buildings in the first place, than dealing with chemical treatments.
This eco-friendly material creates a protective barrier against rodents and insects without using harmful chemicals or pesticides. This special blend of poly fibres and stainless steel mesh “springs back,” expanding to fit securely in place after it has been compressed to fit small holes and crevices. The result is an impenetrable, abrasive barrier that prevents rodents and insects from entering. Pestrol’s Steel Wool won’t rust, discolour, or stain like regular steel wool or copper can. Steel mesh roll rodent control is a permanent solution trusted by pest control professionals Australian wide.
If you still have rodents as you may not be able to control all the entry points this product would work well in conjunction with our Pestrol Rodent Free.
The steel fabric Large DIY Kit contains everything you need to mouse and rat proof your house:
- 10cm x 5-metre roll of steel fabric
- Sturdy work gloves
- Installation Instructions
Effective barrier against rodents and other pests Installs easily and permanently Non-toxic and non-corrosive
Steel wool rodent control is made from stainless steel and UV resistant poly fibres and is ideal for proofing against rodents. The mesh is tightly woven preventing rodents from getting through any gaps. The product does not rust or decompose. Supplied in a convenient dispensing box.
This Steel Wool Rodent Repellent is Flame Retardant.
Steel wool Rodent Control Fabric DIY Kits are a tested tool that keeps rodents and pests from entering buildings with a stainless steel wool barrier.
Recommended Pest Management practices suggest this method over baiting and trapping the animals inside the building. The coarse stainless steel wool and poly fibre forms an environment-friendly barrier that keeps rodents and insects out without the use of harmful chemicals or pesticides. Once wedged into space, the steel mesh expands to fit securely within small holes and crevices. The coarse stainless steel and poly fibres prevent rodents from chewing or pushing through. The result is an impenetrable, abrasive barrier that stops pests from entering your home or business.
- Identify all gaps and spaces where rodents may be entering your building.
- Measure the amount/width and space required.
- Using sturdy and sharp scissors cut the amount, ensuring it is slightly larger than required.
- Firmly place the rodent protection of steel wool into place.
- Using the flat side of a screwdriver, push the wool into its final resting place.
- Always wear gloves (provided)
- When working in an overhead position ALWAYS wear safety goggles to ensure that no loose fibres get into your eyes.
- Dimensions: 10cm Width x 5m Long
- Thickness: Approx 1.5cm (Can Compress)