Vehicle Rodent Repeller
The Pestrol Vehicle Rodent Repeller gives out two kinds of ultrasonic waves which irritate the nervous and audio system of the rodents, making them uncomfortable and unpleasant and drive them away. The frequency of the ultrasonic waves are always changing which doesn’t allow the rodents to have and immunity or adaptability.
The Pestrol Vehicle Rodent Repeller is active when the vehicle is turned off and shuts down when the vehicle is turned on.
Usage and Coverage:
This device can be used in the vehicle cabins for preventing the rodents from damaging the vehicle.
How to Install:
1.The device has 2 cables, a red cable and a black cable.
2. Connect the black cable first to the negative battery connection or to the cars chassis (ground wire).
3. Connect the red cable to the batteries positive terminal.
4. Switch on the unit.
5. The first time you switch it on you will hear a beep. The is a test signal meaning the unit is operating correctly and receiving correct power.
6. The red LED will be lit which indicates the unit working correctly.
6. When the temperature inside the motor reaches 45°C, the red LED will turn off which indicates the device turning off.
- Never put this device in the wet or where water can reach.
- The power lines must always be away from the heat or hot parts within the car.
The item has very low power consumption. The ultrasonic sound is hardly heard by the human ear as ultrasonic sound does not travel through solid objects.
It protects cables, wire, rubber, firewall, plastic and other components in your cars engine bay.
Ideal for Cars, Trucks, Tractors, Boats, Campervans, Harvesters, Diggers & more.
Size: 11 x 8 x 2.5cm