Mosquito Traps have become a very popular way of dealing with Mosquito Control in many Australian homes. The need to use mosquito catching devices are important to reduce the breeding cycle of the mosquitoes in your backyard. It has proven that mosquitoes don’t fly more than 100 metres from where they were born. The majority of our mosquito traps are designed specifically to attract the mozzies to a light where they get sucked into a dry storage chamber. The best time to catch mosquitoes is at dusk and dawn. Placing the mosquito trap away from the home or in a shaded area will provide the best results.
Mosquitoes are considered to be the most dangerous of insects due to their ability to spread germs and disease. They can also be very aggravating through their bites which can develop uncontrollable itching.
Mosquito Symptoms + Quick facts
- The live span of a mosquito is about 2 weeks.
- Only the female mosquito bites, to ensure enough protein is absorbed to help with egg development.
- Mosquitoes die in cooler weather. Eggs can lay dormant through the winter only to hatch when the temperatures start to increase.
- Mosquitoes dont have teeth.
- Mosquitoes are considered to be in the top 5 reasons people dont get a good night sleep.
Pestrol’s Mosquito Trap Products
- Indoor Mosquito Traps - whisper quiet operation
- Outdoor Mosquito Traps
- Rechargeable / Portable
- For varying backyard sizes.
- Commercial Mosquito Traps
- Solar powered Crop Protection Insect Traps
- Mosquito Larvae Traps - Killing the eggs before they ha