Solar Ultrasonic Mosquito Trap – Patented Technology
Solar Ultrasonic Mosquito Trap is a brand new product release from Pestrol in conjunction with the inventor. We have the sole rights to this amazing Green / Chemical Free Mosquito and Larvae Control Trap for Australia and New Zealand.
When you have a fight against mosquitoes at your place, unfortunately, there is no instant product other than our Pestrol Utra Outdoor unit to control mozzies. However, if you want to win the longer-term battle you have to work on controlling the local mosquito population.
Have you ever thought which animal is the deadliest hunter of human beings on the planet? Well clearly if we are asking you in this product post, you will have known we are going to say the Mosquito. It is estimated a population of more than 100 trillion mosquitoes threaten 4 billion people a year with 700,000 attributed to being killed by mozzies annually.
The inventor of the Ultrasonic Mosquito Trap is starting to win the war with its innovative technology in mosquito control solutions. This product technology has been tested by NEA in Singapore and furthermore, the technology was tested and proven by WHO collaboration labs.
- No noise
- Maintenance-free – set and forget
- Non-toxic – no harmful pesticides
- Powered through its solar-powered panel.
- Approximately 300sq Metre Coverage.
How does it work?
- Water – the natural attractant for mosquito breeding is placed in the bottom chamber.
- A Motion Blue LED (solar powered) to attract mosquitoes
- The trap is made from dark colours that attract mosquitoes.
- The top part of the trap has black-white variegated design, mosquitoes eyes are attracted to this.
- The first instar larvae will give off an odour which attracts more breeding and laying of eggs from other mosquitoes
- Finally, the technology of Acoustic Ultrasonic Sounds resonates with air within the mosquito’s dorsal tracheal trunk rupturing surrounding tissues and organs.
Length 29cm x Width 29cm x Height 18cm