Aquatain AMF – Liquid Mosquito Film
Where there’s water, there are Mosquitoes. With Aquatain AMF – Liquid Mosquito Film you can control the problem in the breeding stage with a unique silicone-based liquid for mosquito control!
How does it work?
How long will it last?
What does it use?
How Does Aquatain AMF Compare To Other Mosquito Control Products?
- Special application equipment is not needed
- Spreads into areas of water that other larvicides can’t access
- Can be applied by the general public
- Efficacy is not affected in heavily polluted water
- Has an impact on all stages of the breeding cycle – not just on one stage
- Unlike chemical larvicides, it is non-toxic.
What is the application rate for the Aquatain Liquid Mosquito Film?
- The recommended application rate is 1mL per square metre of water surface (10 litres per hectare)