WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Pestrol/Lifestyle Logic Pty Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
3. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
4. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current, however, we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
5. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase.
6. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details for authorisation. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission or virus or malware.
7. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 72 hours. If we have not responded to you within ten days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock. We reserve the right to refuse any orders that have gone through at incorrect pricing, due to website fault or website updates.
8. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you once you receive the goods.
WHERE DO WE SHIP TO
Pestrol delivers Australia wide to residential, business, parcel lockers and PO BOX address. To guarantee safe arrival of your order from Pestrol, please specify a delivery address which will be manned during business hours. If no one present to accept your delivery, but a safe place to leave your parcel is available, it will be left for you and the tracking will show “Authority to leave at the front door”. If no safe place is available a card will be left for you and your parcel will be taken to the nearest Australia Post or Parcel Connect Agent.
PLEASE NOTE: If you select for your parcel to be left at your premises we cannot be responsible if the parcel goes missing.
Depending on the country, international orders that are sent with DHL Premium Service should take an estimated 3-5 business days for deliveries to metropolitan areas of major cities. You will be emailed a Tracking Number once your order is shipped.
For international orders using Standard DHL Global Mail can take up to 5-15 Business Days from dispatch. You will be emailed a Tracking Number once your order has been shipped.
Please be aware that international orders may incur a customs or an import duty fee. You are responsible for payment of these fees. They differ depending on the country you are ordering from. Please contact your local customs offices for further information.
OUR DELIVERY CHARGES EXPLAINED
Pestrol standard delivery orders are charged a flat rate of $11.50. Orders are dispatched next business day.
Premium Shipping Trackable, Fast are charged a fee of $16.50. Orders placed before 12pm, will be dispatched the same and sent by Fastway Courier.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED?
Pestrol offers you SAME DAY dispatched for orders placed before 12 pm on Premium Shipping and the next business day for orders placed under Standard Shipping.
During the promotion and free shipping, all orders will be sent next business day.
There are some instances where a product you have ordered is not in stock therefore the same day dispatch cannot be met, however you will be notified and we will endeavour to have your order dispatched in a timely manner.
All dispatch times exclude weekends, Pestrol operates Monday to Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
Orders placed on a weekend or Public Holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next business days.
During sale periods please allow 2-3 additional business days for shipping. If you order is urgent please contact us immediately at 1800 33 88 88.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
Pestrol aims to deliver your order within 2-5 business days.
Products dispatched using Australia Post
Delivery times are estimated between 2-5 working days from the date of dispatch, depending on your location:
1-2 Business Days – NSW/ACT
2-3 Business Days – VIC/QLD
4-5 Business Days – SA/TAS
7-10 Business Days WA/NT
*Please allow additional 1-2 business days on top of the above times for regional areas.
*Orders that contain our Refill cans, can only be sent by road transport within Australia. Please allow 2 extra days above the times for delivery to take place.
Products dispatched using Fastway Courier
Fastway Courier is only used for orders in Metro Area and is delivered within 2 business days. Your parcel can be tracked at www.fastway.com.au
HOW TO TRACK YOUR ORDER
From the moment your order is placed, it will show “processing on our website”. You will receive an email notification confirming that your order is placed. Once the order is dispatched, it will show as “complete” in your account and an email will be sent advising your tracking number.
If you haven’t received an email with your tracking details, please check your SPAM folder.
You can also find out your tracking details by logging into your account.
At Pestrol, we stand behind our products! We are so confident that you will love our products that we offer our customers 100-Day money back guarantee on Pestrol Rodent Free and 30-Day money back guarantee on all other products. This means if you are not satisfied, you can return the item back to us. We want you to be happy with your investment in our products, so please contact us if for any reason you are not satisfied. In most cases, we are able to work with our customers and give them the help and guidance they need to get the most out of their products.
If you would like to arrange a return for a product, please contact us prior to returning the products. We will then issue you with a Return Authorisation Form. If an item is received back into our warehouse without this form it may be rejected and returned to sender. All products must be in a new condition and be returned in their original packaging with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the Product is in your possession. The goods will remain your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by Pestrol staff. Pestrol will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit. If the product is returned without packaging, a 15% restocking fee is charged. We do not refund any delivery fees.
We will happily issue a full refund or exchange if you are unhappy with your item. If the item you received is damaged or faulty we may ask for photos to be sent through prior to the return, this helps us to quickly work towards the easiest solution and is also passed through to our dispatching/product development teams to improve our procedures and processes.
Please note the cost of shipping products back to our services centre for a warranty assessment are covered by the customer. Pestrol will cover the cost of sending out the repaired or replacement product to the customer once the warranty claim request has been resolved.
Once authorised by Pestrol, the refund will be issued within 30 days from the date of authorization.
If you would like to arrange a return, please don’t hesitate to call, email us or use our online-chat facilities to speak to one of our Customer Service Representative.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
FREE TRIAL TV OFFER
- Under our TV Free Trial Offer on our Pestrol Rodent Free, we will deduct $9.95 for shipping up front with no additional charge.
- Final payment for the purchase is processed 30 days from invoice date.
- The product is shipped within 1 business day of an order placed.
- If a customer wants to cancel the free trial offer, the item must be returned within 30 days of invoice date. Failing to do so will result in the final payment being deducted. If you are unable to get the item back within 30 days. You will be required to call on 1800 150 102 or email: email@example.com
- The item must be returned in resellable condition. A failure to do so will result in the final payment being processed.
- No credit card details are held by Lifestyle Logic Pty Ltd (Pestrol) for the free trial offer. All payments are securely processed through Braintree, a subsidiary of Paypal. Braintree retains the payment details to securely process the final payment in 30 days.
- All items are the property of Lifestyle Logic Pty Ltd (Pestrol) until final payment has been completed.
- If the final payment fails. All outstanding payments will be passed on to our debt collection agency and we will provide your details to the credit authority.
1. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
2. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
3. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
4. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your meta tag or mirroring of our website.
5. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
6. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
7. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
8. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
9. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
11. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
12. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
13. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
14. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
15. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
16. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
17. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
18. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. The information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.