Executioner Solar Bug Zapper
The newest addition to our range of bug zappers, the Executioner Solar Bug Zapper is a game changer for outdoor insect control! An outdoor zapper comes with an adjustable solar panel attached to the top, no electricity costs and an outdoor living environment void of flying insects.
Its fast-charging battery charges in 1 day and will last up to 6 nights. With a high voltage of 4500-5000V, this zapper will kill all flying insects within a 3mm range of the electric fence. The grill with a small gap of about 8mm ensures you or your family don’t touch the electric fence on accident during operation. This is the perfect unit for the outdoors on your property, reducing the insect population in the area. In turn, this unit also helps protect your business, family, and pets from the annoyance of Aussie Mozzies and all other flying insects.
The double LED tube emits two kinds of light waves that can attract more insects than any other zappers! This great design makes it durable for outdoor use while ensuring no chemicals need to be used in your backyard or business.
Pestrol has been selling DIY premium pest control products to Australians for over 20 years, and this is the first of its kind. No more worrying about environmental weather conditions and electricity-powered traps. Innovative pest control technology has arrived.
- Solar-powered bug zapper
- Adjustable solar panel
- Waterproof power cord
- Safety lock on the exterior grill
- Easy to clean and replace globes
- The pull-out tray at the bottom makes clean-up easy
- U-shaped stand
- Additional stakes are provided to fix the unit into the ground
- Included brush for cleaning.
- Longlife Battery technology
- Anti-spontaneous combustion battery technology.
- The efficient electric shock provides multiple zaps per second.
- Rust-proof sheet metal construction.
- IPX4 Rating (IP65)
How to clean:
- Remove the holding tray and remove dead insects onto your garden or dispose of them as required.
- Wipe the tray before placing it back into the unit.
Extensive Clean: If visually, the unit has excessive amounts of insects stuck to the electric grid. (Once or twice a season)
- Make sure the cord is disconnected from the solar panel.
- Remove the access screws for the protective grill to access the electronic grid.
- Use a brush (provided) to dislodge and remove insects
- Replace the protective grill and screws.
- Reattach the cord to the solar panel.
Please have a look at the rest of our range of Insect Zappers.
Please browse through our collection of Insect Control Products.
Product Disclaimer: While our bug zappers are effective at zapping and reducing the number of mosquitoes in your area, it is important to understand that no product can guarantee that you will not be bitten by mosquitoes. It is always advisable to take necessary precautions to reduce the risk of mosquito bites, as they can pose a risk to your health and well-being.