Mighty Outdoor Mosquito Trap
The Mighty Outdoor Mosquito Trap is our premium backyard or commercial mosquito control product. Covering up to 1 acre or 4000sqm is a must-have for any summer to ensure you break the breeding cycle and eliminate the nuisance of Aussie Mozzies.
The all-weather engineered and constructed trap makes it perfect for outdoor and indoor applications.
The Pestrol Mighty Outdoor Mosquito Trap will do twice the area that the Pestrol Outdoor Exterminator will cover: 1 acre.
- Air-Actuated Gate System
- Our patented gate system employs a plastic board downwind of the motor which is opened by air from the powerful fan and closed by a spring.
- When the trap is powered “off”, captured insects cannot fly away upwards due to specially designed flaps that will automatically close.
- Trap location is critical for maximising mosquito catching rates to ensure the breading cycle is reduced as quickly as possible.
- Place the trap away from any other competing light source where possible.
- Try different locations to ascertain what is the best location.
- Larger Residential Dwellings.
- Daycare Centres
- Golf Courses
- Commercial locations.
How Does it Work:
- 2 x Fluorescent UV light bulbs effectively attract mosquitoes and other insects to the trap.
- The unit is coated with Tio2 that aids in attracting more insects to the trap.
- Once the insects get close, a strong fan sucks the insects into a dry storage chamber from where they cannot leave. They then dehydrate and die.
- Empty the remains every 2-3 weeks. (Perfect to give your garden that extra boost of nutrients)
- Voltage 220-240V
- Frequency 50/60HZ
- Made from High Impact Plastic with dual 365nm T5 light source
- With Tio2 coating for assisting in luring mosquitoes to the trap.
- IPX4 Weatherproof.
- Quiet operation – no zapping or crackling
- One way mosquito storage chamber so caught mosquitoes cannot escape.
- NW: 5.5kg
TRY THE SUPERCHARGED BOOSTERS TO ENCOURAGE MOSQUITOES TO THE TRAPS AND REDUCE THE LOCAL POPULATION FASTER.
When using the Supercharged Boosters place them into the base of the catchment tray. This will assist with encouraging the mosquitoes towards the Mosquito Lure Trap.