Terminator Mosquito Killer and Trap
The Terminator Mosquito Killer Trap is one of the original tried and tested mosquito control products in the range.
Very effective in catching mosquitoes and other small flying insects including:
- guava moth
- codling moth
- sand flies
- and more
The Mosquito Killer is cleverly designed to simulate human prey through some of the latest features found in mosquito traps. A built-in heat plate to simulate human heat, a lure replicating human breath and sweat, a photocatalyst process that emits minute quantities of CO² and a UV light. All of the above are proven for increased performance in attracting pesky mosquitoes.
A powerful fan then creates a vacuum to suck the creatures into the extra-large catchment area, where they dehydrate and die. The design is for effective use outside and the mosquito killer trap is waterproof. Research has shown that placing the mosquito trap in a shaded area increases the mosquito capture rate and the unit will cover up to 1500m² area.
The optional Cigarette lighter adaptor (12 vaults) – makes the Terminator Mosquito Trap the ideal companion for all outdoor activities, even away from home. Camping / Boating and mosquitoes don’t have to be a problem anymore.
The Terminator Mosquito Trap works independently with these methods:
- Carbon Dioxide—is the primary lure used and is produced by the Photocatalyst reaction of UV rays from the light source radiating onto a panel coated with Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- CO² Photocatalyst—The Terminator Mosquito Trap can produce small amounts of Co2, which simulates what humans exhale.
- Attractant—is a chemical produced by the human body and is sometimes referred to as “cow’s breath in a can” due to its smell. Mosquitoes seek this scent to find prey. The attractant emulates the human body odours and increases the catch rate up to 4 times. The attractant will last about 3-4 weeks.
- Heat—the human body gives off heat, so too does this Terminator Mosquito Trap mimicking human prey.
- Ultraviolet Light—mosquitoes are drawn towards ultraviolet light. The Terminator Mosquito Trap has an oscillating light to lure mosquitoes.
- Dark Colour—mosquitoes are lured towards dark colours. This Terminator Mosquito Trap has been designed to take advantage of this.
- Fan—when mosquitoes are lured and getting closer to the Terminator Mosquito Trap, they will be sucked into the catch container by a strong vacuum.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- The Terminator Outdoor Mosquito Killer Trap
- 220-240V Input Power Adaptor for 12V Output (outdoor)
- 1 x Booster – encourages mosquitoes to the mosquito trap.
- Round catchment box.
- Operating manual.
- Hanging hook.
Your Terminator Mosquito Control Trap is designed to reduce the mosquito population. It may take several weeks of use to reduce the population to the point that your mosquito problem is under control. Your Terminator Mosquito Trap is not designed to compete with humans nearby, e.g. at a barbecue. When planning an outdoor event, you must operate the Terminator for an extended time before the event. It is advised that you run the Terminator 24/7 during the height of your mosquito season to ensure you can enjoy your outdoor activities.
If you require additional Boosters that are used to encourage more mosquitoes to the trap: click here
WHAT TO EXPECT:
While the Mozzie Trap will begin to catch immediately if there is any mosquito activity in the vicinity, it may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce local populations to the point that breeding cycles are interrupted. You may discontinue the use of The Terminator at this point but subsequent re-infestation will occur after rain.
Pestrol Terminator Mosquito Trap is possibly the best way to trap mosquitos outdoors and it is one of the top-rated mosquito traps. With the CO2 photocatalyst process, 360 degrees UV light to attract mosquitoes, moths, midges and many other insects and coverage of 1500m² makes this trap the most effective. It is waterproof and suitable for 24 hours use outside. It is compact and very easy to install.
Read our Outdoor Terminator Mosquito Trap Reviews here.
Size: 34 x 24 x 24cm
IPX4 Rated – Protects from splashing water, no matter the direction
Product Disclaimer: Please be advised that while our mosquito traps are effective in reducing the mosquito population in your area, it is not a guarantee that you will not be bitten.
There is no foolproof product available on the market that can completely eliminate the risk of mosquito bites. It is always important to take proper precautions to prevent mosquito bites, regardless of the location.