The Terminator Mosquito Killer Trap is the latest mosquito trap by Pestrol.
Very effective in catching mosquitoes and other small flying insects including:
- guava moth
- codling moth
- sand flies
- and more
The Mosquito Killer is cleverly designed to simulate human prey through some of the latest features to be found in mosquito traps. A built-in heat plate to simulate human heat, a lure which replicates human breath and sweat, a photocatalyst process that emits minute quantities of CO2 and a UV light. All of the above are proven for increase performance for attracting pesky mosquitoes.
A powerful fan then creates a vacuum to suck the creatures into the extra large catchment area where they dehydrate and die. The design if for effective use outside and the mosquito killer trap is waterproof. Research has shown that placing the mosquito trap in a shaded area increases mosquito capture rate and the unit will cover up to 2000m2 area.
With the optional Cigarette lighter adaptor (6m) – it makes the Terminator Mosquito Trap the ideal companion for all outdoor activities; even away from home. Camping and mosquitoes don’t have to be a problem anymore.
The Terminator Mosquito Trap works independently with these methods:
- Carbon Dioxide—is the primary lure used and is produced through by the Photocatalyst reaction of UV ray from the light source radiating onto a panel coated with Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- CO2 Photocatalyst—The Terminator Mosquito Trap can produce small amounts of Co2, which simulates what humans exhale.
- Attractant—is a chemical produced by the human body and is sometimes referred to as “cow’s breath in a can” due to its smell. Mosquitoes seek this scent to find prey. The attractant emulates the human body odours and increases the catch rate up to 4 times. The attractant will last about 3-4 weeks.
- Heat—the human body gives off heat, so too does this Terminator Mosquito Trap mimicking human prey.
- Ultraviolet Light—mosquitoes are drawn towards the ultraviolet light. The Terminator Mosquito Trap has an oscillating light to lure mosquitoes.
- Dark Colour—mosquitoes are lured towards dark colours. This Terminator Mosquito Trap has been designed to take advantage of this.
- Fan—when mosquitoes are lured and getting closer to the Terminator Mosquito Trap, the will be sucked into the catch container by strong vacuum.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- The Terminator Outdoor Mosquito Killer Trap
- 12V Output Power Adaptor (outdoor)
- Rapid Action Terminator Lure; Mosquito attractant
- Round catchment box.
- Operating manual.
- Hanging hook.
Your Terminator Mosquito Control Trap is designed to reduce the mosquito population. It may take several weeks of use to reduce the population to a point that your mosquito problem is under control. Your Terminator Mosquito Trap is not designed to compete with humans in close proximity e.g. at a barbecue if you are planning an outdoor event you need to operate the Terminator for an extended time before the event. It is advised that you run the Terminator 24/7 during the height of your mosquito season to ensure you can enjoy your outdoor activities.
If you require Octenol Attractants for the Terminator: click here
WHAT TO EXPECT:
While the Mozzie Trap will begin to catch immediately if there is any mosquito activity in the vicinity, it may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce local populations to the point that breeding cycles are interrupted. You may choose to discontinue use of The Terminator at this point but subsequent re-infestation will occur after rain.
Pestrol Terminator Mosquito Trap is possibly the best way to trap mosquitos outdoors and it is one of the top-rated mosquito trap. With CO2 photocatalyst process, 360 degrees UV light to attract mosquitoes, moth, midges and many other insects and coverage of 2000sqm makes this trap the most effective. It is completely waterproof and suitable for 24 hours use outside. It is compact and very easy to install.
Read our Outdoor Exterminator Mosquito Trap Reviews here .
Size: 34 x 24 x 24cm