Possum Repelling Spikes
Possum Repelling Spikes are the best solution to protecting your backyard from the annoyance and destruction that possums can cause. Possum Control Spikes is a cost-effective solution that is relatively new in Australia. They are best placed along flat surfaces and edges where possums like to walk and climb. As with all our Pestrol products, they are humane and low harm to the possum, ensuring they can’t climb over your fences. Thankfully they are easy to install and UV-treated to ensure you will get many years of protection for repelling possums in your backyard. The extra advantage of also keeping intruders out by deterring people from climbing over gives your family a feeling of extra security.
Installation of your Possum Repelling Spikes
Anyone can install our possum control spikes. They are hassle-free and easy to install. They can be screwed, nailed or glued (neutral silicon)in place. Our possum spikes are UV-resistant, tough polycarbonate that is suitable for our harsh Australian climate. Pestrol also has cat and possum repelling spikes that are more visually appealing.
Benefits of Possum Spikes
- Keeps possums away from your fruit trees, roses, vines and tomatoes.
- Possum Spikes prevents shoot and leaf loss.
- Prevents possums from entering your whole garden or backyard area
- Prevents human intruders from climbing over your fences. Provides more security.
- Material: UV-resistant Polycarbonate (PC)
- Length: 500 mm
- Height: 175 mm
- Width: 33 mm
- Spike Height: 150 mm (6 inches)
- Spike Tip Radius: 2 mm (low harm)