Selleys Wet Area Silicone Sealant
Selleys Wet Area Silicone Sealant is suitable to be used in various wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and laundries and it provides a superior quality waterproof and moulds resistant seal that will not shrink, crack or peel away, guaranteed for 25 years.
Can be used in:
Showers, baths, spas and sinks
Suitable for materials:
- Ceramic, glazed and porcelain fixtures
- Stainless Steel
- Plastic laminates
How to use:
- Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Clean surface with turps and dry.
- Cut cartridge, fit and cut nozzle at 45° angle and fit into cartridge gun.
- Place in caulking gun such as Selleys Light Speed Caulking gun, and apply with steady pressure, ensuring sealant is pushed into the joint.
- A tool with a spatula dipped in detergent water within 5-10 mins of application.
- Clean up with turps before product skins.
- The sealant will cure in 72hrs.
- Not paintable. Complete painting 7 days prior to applying sealant.
- Not suitable for building materials that bleed oils or solvents, such as impregnated wood.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon. Pre-test plastics before use.
- Not suitable for aquariums.
- Not suitable for food or drinking water contact.
- Not suitable for permanent water immersion.
- Uncured products may be removed with mineral turps.
- Cured products can be removed with Selleys Silicone Remover or by cutting and scraping.
- Waterproof seal
- 25-year guarantee against crumbling, cracking and peeling away
- 100% silicone sealant
- Mould resistant