Yates Grub Kill & Protect
Yates Grub Kill & Protect for Lawns takes excellent preventative measures against a wide range of common lawn pests for up to 6 months. It controls these lawn pests in the larvae stage to get optimum results.
- Controls grubs at the larvae stage
- Binds with soil
- Protects against curl grub
- Kills and protects against a large range of lawn pests
- Easy to use a shaker bottle
- Covers up to 100m²
- Suitable for aLL lawn types
Directions for use:
- Do not apply when the soil is saturated with water as adequate distribution of the product into the soil will not be achieved.
- Measure lawn area before application to determine the size and weigh the required amount of product.
- Evenly spread granules over the area to be treated. For optimal control of beetle larvae (Black beetle, Argentine scarab, Argentine stem weevil and Billbug) apply preventatively and lightly water immediately after application. When treating for caterpillars apply when pests or damage is observed, irrigation and mowing should be delayed until 24 hours after application.
- If applying by spreader: The use of a professional spreader or garden spreader that can be calibrated for even output is recommended for optimal product performance.
- If applying by hand: Weigh out the amount required to treat a measured area, then spread evenly moving in a steady forward motion. Do not attempt to spread the product in one pass, but apply by passing over the treated area at least three times in different directions each time and applying about a third of the required amount each pass.
Spreader Equipment Cleanout: Immediately following application, thoroughly rinse the spreader and other application equipment with clean water.
Check out our full range of gardening products.