Troforte M All Purpose – 3.5 kg
Troforte M All Purpose product will change the way you take care of your garden and your soils
- Designed for all your gardens needs
- Up to 60 minerals and 24 species of beneficial microbes, bacteria and fungi were specifically chosen to ensure better colour, flowering, and fruiting
- Develops the soil to promote drought resistance
- After continued use, you will notice earthworms returning to your soil
- Suitable for potted and in-ground trees, shrubs, flowering plants and all Australian natives.
- Suitable for both in-ground and potted plants
Planting or Transplanting
- Using the scoop supplied, sprinkle the instructed dosage of Troforte® around the bottom of the hole or pot. Also, mix into the back-fill soil. Water in well.
Established Trees or plants:
- Using the scoop supplied, sprinkle the instructed dosage of Troforte® around the base of the plant and out to the drip line. Cover with mulch, compost or organic matter if possible, and immediately water in well.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this fertiliser have any smell?
A: Troforte® M has a slight “earthy” smell. It is very mild and is not discernable when used on your garden or patio plants.
Q: Is it Pet safe?
A: Troforte® M fertilisers contain natural rock minerals and have no adverse effect on pets should they accidentally ingest it. It does not smell so it is not attractive to pets. Due to the incorporation of slow-release fertilisers, avoid placing it in exposed heaps on the surface. It’s river and reef safe too!
Q: How long can I store it?
A: It has an exceptional shelf life of 12 months after opening the container as long as it is stored in a dry, air-tight container. It should not be exposed to moisture before application.
Q: It looks like the commercial granule in 20kg bags is different in appearance to the 10kg home garden granule?
A: Yes, the 10kg home garden pack has a different construction to give a bit faster early release and therefore you will see quicker results. Both products have the same analysis.
Q: Will the product really feed a garden for four to six months?
A: Yes, all formulations except the Rejuven8or will last 5-6 months however for the best year-round results we recommend 3 applications a year ie one every 4 months, and your garden will look amazing all year round.
Q: Is this product organic?
A: Since it contains a portion of controlled-release fertiliser, we do not claim it to be organic. It is very safe for the environment and also river and reef safe. Our approach: feed the Microbes, feed the soil, and then feed the plants.
Q: Is this product safe to handle?
A: We recommend you wear gloves when applying any fertiliser or when working in the garden. We provide a scoop in the bucket to measure and control application rates. It should be applied in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe in any dust that may be present and always wash your hands after handling any fertiliser or garden product. Do not place your wet or sweaty hands in the bucket if you intend to store the product. Moisture is the trigger to wake up the microbes.
Have a look at our full range of Environmentally Friendly Garden Fertilsers.