Neem Cake Soil Conditioner – 2kg
Neem Cake Soil Conditioner is prepared from good quality Neem Seeds which contains all the major plant essential nutrients in their naturally occurring organic form. The powerful advantages of using Neem and why it is becoming so popular is not only can it be used for organic gardening, provide great conditioning but also repels soil-borne pathogens, nematodes and fungus gnats.
- Assists with retaining moisture
- Slow-release fertiliser: Microbial growth
- Organic Matter – organic carbon (humus)
How does the Neem Soil Buddy help your soil?
- Creates an ecosystem in the soil for microbial multiplication
- Improves your soil texture and assists with loosening the soil around the root zone.
- Continuous usage improves soil fertility.
- Natural slow-release fertiliser that adds plant-available natural form NPK and important elements to your soil
- Decomposes faster and converts into HUMUS and improves soil organic matter.
- Improves the soil aeration and prevents nitrification losses in soil.
How does the Neem Soil Conditioner help your plants?
- This natural neem fertiliser adds nutrients to the plants and increases their overall health.
- Natural liminoids help in protecting plants from white ants, nematodes and other soil-borne pests.
- The nematicidal properties of the Neem help keep the root and root zone clear.
- Neem Bitters (Azadirachtin) systemically improves the plant immunity towards pest attacks.
If you wish to buy in larger quantities of 10 and 15kg amounts, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can Neem Cake be put into herbs and still be eaten?
- Yes, it can be used on herbs and also immediately eaten from any type of product growing from the soil it is introduced into.
- How much Neem Cake is needed to be used for multiple pots?
- Depending on the amount such as 2kg or 10kg, each of them have a application rate and needs to be applied according to the instructions that are printed on the label itself. Also, be aware that over watering will cause mold in some applications.
- Would Neem Cake affect worms?
- It will tend to stop and deter away nematodes or “bad worms” and it will be beneficial for certain worms that are considered “right worms” which are best for composting. It will also limit slugs, snakes, black spots and prevent particular viruses and fungi.