Slasher Organic Weedkiller
Slasher Organic Weedkiller is the Natural Weed Killer that you need for your home or commercial garden. When it comes to sorting out nasty weeds at your place without having to use nasty chemicals, this is the answer!
Slasher Organic Weedkiller is a Registered Organic herbicide that is glyphosate-free and rapidly kills weeds, moss, algae and lichen. Use it in gardens, paths, driveways, around buildings and as a spot spray in lawns. It works quickly to easily control weeds, the organic way!
Slasher Weedkiller is a non-selective contact weedkiller. Thorough coverage is needed when spraying because any parts you miss won’t be killed. Take care when spraying around your favourite plants as any spray drift will also damage them. Do not apply to wet weeds or if rain is imminent as the extra moisture will dilute the spray and weaken its impact.
Active Constituents: 525g/L Nonanoic Acid
Nonanoic acid is also known as pelargonic acid and is derived from plant oils.
- Kills weeds, moss, algae and lichen on contact
- Rapid action, desiccating plants within hours
- Doesn’t require heat or sunlight to work
- Can be used anywhere in the garden and around the house
- Active ingredient made from plant oils (GM-free)
- No lasting spray residues (100% biodegradable within a few days)
- Does not contain glyphosate
- Registered Organic for use in organic farms and gardens
- 750 Ready to Use (RTU)
- 500ml Concentrate
- 1 Litre Concentrate
- 5 Litre Concentrate
The dilution rate for the Slasher Organic Weedkiller concentrate is 70ml per litre of water and can be found on the back of the bottle. Simply peel off the top layer to reveal a second layer underneath which contains the dilution rate and instructions. Peel from the top right-hand corner where it says “Peel Here”.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is the Slasher Organic Weedkiller safe for animals and pets such as dogs, cats etc?
- The Slasher Organic Weedkiller is safe for all types of animals and pets once it is dried up.
- Is the Slasher Organic Weedkiller good for Mushroom Weed?
- As a matter of fact, it isn’t. This product is not safe for mushroom weed at all and should not be used on it.
NOTE: Do not spray on porous surfaces without spot testing first. Slasher Weedkiller may cause discolouration on porous hard surfaces like pavers and bricks.
Safety Data Sheet for Slasher WeedKiller