Selleys All Fix Big Jobs 250g
Selleys All Fix Big Jobs 250g is a multi-purpose glue that eliminates the need for nails and screws. It can be used for medium to large household repair work and delivers an instant grip on dry porous surfaces. It has a thick, non-running consistency, is non-flammable, and has a mild odour.
The product can be used for:
- Larger interior projects
- Rendering carpet
- Wooden furniture repairs
- Repairing damaged plasterboard
- Skirting boards
- Wall panel installation
Suitable for different types of materials:
- Plasterboard and plaster coving
- Metals * surface must be porous
- Glass *another surface must be porous
- Ceramics *another surface must be porous
- Brick *another surface must be porous*
- Polystyrene foam *another surface must be porous
- UPVC *another surface must be porous
- Rigid plastics* another surface must be porous
- Loose wall tiles (in non-wet areas)
How to use:
- The surface to be bonded must be clean, dry. Devoid of grease, oil, and dust.
- To loosen the contents, rub the tube between your fingers for a few seconds. To apply glue to one surface, cut the tip of the nozzle and squeeze it.
- Immediately press parts firmly together. Bonds can be repositioned for up to 5 minutes. If adhesive surfaces form a skin no bond will form. The bond will usually have good strength after 24 hours and will continue to strengthen for a few days.
Have a look at our range of Adhesives and Sealants.