Selleys Liquid Nails Fast Grab
Selleys Liquid Nails Fast Grab is a premium quality construction grade adhesive that offers strong holding power. It is a water-based solution that is low in odour plus it allows easy water clean up.
Selleys Liquid Nails Fast Grab works best on porous surfaces that make it suitable for sticking wall panels to masonry. It does not drip, sag or string which makes it less messy.
Can be used for:
Timber panelling to walls, skirting boards, styrene foam panels and blocks, architraves, particleboard to masonry surfaces and tasks where nailing is not desirable.
How to use:
- Ensure surfaces are dry and free from oil, grease and dust.
- Cut cartridge tip, fit nozzle and cut to desired opening (5mm) then insert into caulking gun. We recommend Selleys Light Speed Caulking Gun.
- Apply bead along the length of joist, stud or batten. On broad flat surfaces apply beads every 40cm.
- Bring surfaces together as soon as possible (within the first 5 minutes).
- Fix with sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold the load and achieve contact over the total bond area.
- Allow adhesive to set (minimum 24hours) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping. Use with mechanical fasteners in high-stress applications.
- Avoid use in tightly clamped joints eg. Cabinet making or joinery.
- Not for use on mirrors. Use Liquid Nails Mirror Metal & Glass.
- Not for metals heated by direct sunlight or for wet areas. Use Liquid Nails Mirror Metal & Glass.
- For sheet timber flooring to flat surfaces, Liquid Nails High Strength is recommended.
- Do not use as the sole bonding agent for structural bonding.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or silicone.
- Bonds are not water-resistant. Protect bonds from water penetration if used in exterior applications.
- Fast grab minimises the need to support joints while the product cures.
- Strong bond – which is flexible enough to respond to building movement, allowing a strong bond to be maintained over time.
- Easily cleans up with water.
- Low odour, low toxic, less harmful to the environment.
- Paintable after 12 hours.
- Cures and works best on porous surfaces, which makes it ideal for sticking wall panels to masonry.
- Doesn’t drip, sag or string, so there is less mess when you are using the product.
- Bridges gaps, up to 9mm, on rough and ill-fitting construction material.
Available in 95g, 420g and 420g 20 pack.
Have a look at the rest of our Selleys Range of products.