Dog Rocks are a unique way to prevent your lawn from getting destroying by dog urine. Dog urine has few harmful impurities such as ammonia, nitrates and tin which if come in contact with grass can burn the grass, resulting in yellow patches on your lawn. Dog Rocks purifies your dog’s urine in order to prevent the grass from burning.
You can check our other gardening product range.
How can feeding a dog prevent grass burn?
It purifies the impurities in dog’s urine that can burn grass such as tin, ammonia and nitrates. They end up drinking cleaner water.
Is it safe for the dog to consume?
Yes, it does not modify the pH level of the water that dog drinks. Besides, it does not have side effects since it is a natural product.
How to use it?
- Remove Dog Rocks from the packet.
- Rinse them properly.
- Place the Dog Rocks in your dog’s water bowl.
- Fill the bowl with water.
- Leave the rocks in the water for 8 hours.
- Replace Dog Rocks after 2 months of use.
- 100% natural solution, straight from the Earth
- Safe and easy to use
- Gives your dog a cleaner source of water
- No side effects to your dog
- Grass will not burn because of the dog urine
- Does not alter the pH levels of drinking water