Yates Bindii & Clover Weeder Concentrate
Yates Bindii & Clover Weeder Concentrate control a variety of weeds including bindii, clover and other broadleaf weeds such as dandelions in many types of lawns. If you are looking for other weed control products, we also have a variety of weed killer product range.
Directions for use:
- Watering can: Mix 15ml in 5L of water and apply over 10 square metres.
- Use a watering can with sprinkle bar attachment and/or a coarse garden sprayer.
- Pressure sprayer: Mix 75ml in 5L of water and apply over 50 square metres.
- Do not mow for 7 days before or after application.
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected.
- DO NOT apply to buffalo lawns, new lawns less than 3 months old, lippia, dichondra, Strawberry clover, and other non-grass lawns and Durban grass lawns.
Poor results could be due to:
i) Applying when weeds are not growing actively;
ii) Watering or rainfall within 12 hours after application.
- DO NOT apply to lawn if the soil is dry, conditions are very hot (greater than 30°C) or if the lawn is suffering any other sort of stress (e.g. fertiliser burn).
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 24hrs.
- DO NOT spray on windy days, avoid spray drift onto wanted plants.
- DO NOT apply to foliage or near roots of trees, shrubs or plants.
- DO NOT apply to new lawns less than 3 months old or clover lawns.
- Keep pets away until the lawn has dried.
- DO NOT use more than recommended rate or long term damage could result.
- DO NOT use on buffalo lawns.
- The lawn area must be measured first to ensure the correct amount of product is applied.