Extra Wide Stainless Steel Bird Spikes – 1 Metre
Extra Wide Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are the preferred choice by our commercial installers Australia Wide. When you want quality, longevity and extra coverage, consider our wide sprayed SS anti-bird spikes. Pestrol has been the pioneer in supplying DIY bird spikes to installers, commercial applications and homeowners.
- Target pests: Any type of roosting bird.
- Where: Statues, ledges, terraces, roofs, chimneys, antennas, gable vents, gutters, etc.
- Easy mounting: With screws, nails or adhesive silicone or liquid nails.
- Unobtrusive: It does the job without marring the look of your property.
- Strong: Long-lasting Stainless Steel spikes protrude from the base which is resistant to breaking and long-lasting.
- Flexible: Mounts easily on flat, curved or irregular surfaces – whether wood, metal or masonry.
- Easy to install: Stackable sections attach quickly with exterior adhesive, nails, screws, wire ties, etc.
- Environmentally friendly and non-lethal: Does not rust or deteriorate in most situations.
Why Bird Spikes?
Bird Spikes interfere with the bird’s ability to land (without causing them any injury) and will deter birds from perching, roosting or even nesting on various types of structures. Birds instinctively fly to “landing strips” such as roof ledges, windowsills, building projections, signs, statues, trusses and beams. But now with Pestrol Stainless Steel Bird Spikes, you can keep them from landing on your property.
For true commercial applications consider the Pestrol Stainless Steel Bird Spikes Range.
Using our specifically designed Avisil Adhesive is what we recommend to ensure your spikes are secured when installing them. 1 tube per 10 metres is recommended.
- 6 Row spread to gain maximum width for greater coverage.
- #304 Stainless Steel
- Base length: 1 metre
- Spike length: 110 mm
- Spike diameter: 1.6mm