Selleys Flexiseal FC Sealant and Adhesive
Selleys Flexiseal FC Sealant and Adhesive is a fast curing polyurethane Adhesive and Sealant that provides an excellent adhesion along with high flexibility. It is not only waterproof but also paintable after it has cured.
Selleys Flexiseal FC Sealant and Adhesive are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and best for common building materials such as concrete, brick, masonry, ceramic tile, metals, softwood, hardwood and some plastics.
How to use:
a. As an adhesive:
- Apply a bead or small blobs on the surface.
- Assemble parts together and clamp firmly to hold until cured.
- Remove excess immediately.
- Initial bond achieved in 24 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
- Bond strength increases over a few days.
b. As a sealant:
- Extrude sealant into the joint ensuring full contact with the sides of the joint.
- Avoid entrapment of air.
- Smooth sealant with spatula forcing it into the joint.
- For best performance, install a joint backing rod (polyethylene or polyurethane foam rod) in the joint to control the depth and ensure joint movement.
Will not adhere to PE, PP or PTFE–test other plastics and rubber first.
- Ideal for bonding and sealing most building materials
- Fast curing
- No primer required
- High bond strength
Available in 310ml and 600ml in Black, Grey and White.