Selleys Liquid Nails Rapid Cure 325g
Selleys Liquid Nails Rapid Cure 325g cures within 10 minutes of application as it is an advanced, high performing adhesive. It bonds most building substrates and provides a superior strength that is above the Liquid Nails product range available in the market.
Selleys Liquid Nails Rapid Cure 325g does not drip, sag or string between panels and the dried adhesive is paintable. Additionally, it is more than twice the strength of conventional solvents. This formulation is durable, heat resistant and waterproof. You can use it for most interior and exterior applications.
Can be used:
- Where extra water resistance is essential. eg. Exterior applications such as decking.
- Where extra strength is required.
- Where extra temperature resistance is required. eg. Applications where metal substrates are exposed to direct sunlight.
- Plastic substrates which are sensitive to solvent-based adhesives are used.
- Metal installations in which solvent-based adhesives will be slow to cure.
- Liquid Nails Rapid Cure is also suitable for typical construction applications such as:
- Sheet flooring to joists
- Metal or aluminium door strips to floors or walls
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
How to use:
- Do not swallow. Use in well-ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust and grease. Remove any pooled water.
- Cut cartridge tip, fit nozzle and cut to desired opening (5mm) then insert into a caulking gun.
- Apply bead along the length of one bonding surface. On broad surfaces, apply beads every 40cm. (‘zig-zag’ beads are more appropriate on surfaces of moderate width; eg shiplap panels.)
- Position pieces and press firmly together. Fix with sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold the load and achieve contact over the total bond area. Repositionable for up to 5 mins after fitting.
- Allow setting for 15-20 mins for porous surfaces before removing temporary fasteners or clamps.
- Wet – Clean tools and surfaces immediately with acetone or mineral turps
- Dry – remove by chiselling, scraping or sanding
- Fast cure in 10 minutes.
- More than twice the strength of conventional solvent-based construction adhesives.
- Waterproof – Uncompromising durability, with excellent water, weather and heat resistance.
- It can be used to bond most materials.
- It can be used for most interior & exterior applications.
- Its advanced formulation exceeds the requirements of BS-EN204 D4 for durability.
- Resistant (after full cure) to heat to 100°C and cold to -15°C.
- Does not drip, sag or string between panels.
- The product expands slightly as it cures.
- The dried adhesive is paintable.