Selleys Autofix Araldite 5 Minute 24ml
Selleys Autofix Araldite 5 Minute 24ml is a clear, fast-setting two-part epoxy that forms a rigid, long-lasting bond to a variety of surfaces. This tube comes with resin and a hardener. This fast-setting adhesive is light yellow and dries clear.
- Two-part epoxy adhesive that cures quickly
- Product comes in a syringe pack
- Simple to use
- Chemical resistance is excellent
- High bond strength develops quickly
- Resin in a light yellow colour with a clear hardener
- Dries clear for a neat finish
Can be used to:
- As a general adhesive for plastics, metal and wood
- Fixing cracked rigid plastics
- Repairing control knobs
Can be used on:
- Rigid plastics except for Polyethylene or Polypropylene
How to Use:
- Make sure surfaces are clean and dry.
- Remove cap and cut off the tip that seals the syringe nozzle.
- Mix this adhesive together on a disposable surface using equal amounts of both parts, then apply it to both surfaces you want to glue together.
- Large quantities accelerate curing time.
- Use smaller quantities if you want to work for longer.
- Scrape or sand the product off to remove after it has cured.
- Solvent will not dissolve this product since it is resistant to chemicals.
- If you want to reposition anything after curing, make sure it is heat resistant, put it in the oven at 150°C slowly. Once the adhesive has liquified, reposition as necessary and scrape any excess off.
- Clamp for a sturdier bond.
- Colder weather may require longer time for a bond.
- Remove any uncured product with acetone.
- Maximum bond strength reached in 16 hours.
- Don’t put unnecessary strain on the bond for 30 minutes.
- To make sure the joint is in place properly, hold or join it together with tapes or apply weight.
Browse through the rest of our range of Sealants and Adhesives.