The Plant Runner Bio Pellets
The Plant Runner Bio Pellets is a low-maintenance fertilizer for folks who forget to fertilize their plants.
This natural product is inspired by the oceans and combines the benefits of three of the most beneficial seaweed varieties with nutrient-rich Frass. Frass is an all-natural organic product full of amino acids, macronutrients, microbes and chitin.
These nutrient-dense Bio Pellets slowly release nutrients into the soil, keeping plants healthy. But why should we stop there? These pellets pack a punch in many ways:
- Provide complete feed for plants
- Increasing water retention
- Assisting plants in their recovery from a rough patch
- Stimulating fresh growth or flowering
- Nourishing soil microbes doing important work
- Using chitin to help plants resist pests and diseases and activate their natural defences
How to use:
- One tablespoon (approx. 8-10 pellets) every 6-8 weeks for best results. Alternatively, sprinkle a few pellets around the root ball every two weeks.
- When repotting, add one tablespoon of pellets for every 200ml of potting mix and mix through to help reduce transplant shock.
- Can be applied all year round