Foxlights- Fox Predator Deterrent – Solar Powered
Our Foxlights Fox Deterrent uses lights for repelling foxes and other meat-eating predators that lurk around your property. The Animal Deterrent Lights are used to scare and repel foxes humanely and quickly.
How to get rid of foxes is a serious question many farmers have been dealing with for years. However, now not only farmers but property owners of all size have been using this technology to protect their pets or livestock.: Our Animal Deterrent Lights are the most advanced non-lethal method of controlling and repelling night predators. A computerised varying flash with three colours meaning predators is less likely to get used to it. Nine LED bulbs projecting 360 degrees can be seen for over 1km.
Set where livestock is or near poultry pens, Foxlights appears as if someone is patrolling with a flashlight which keeps predators away with their natural fear of humans.
A sophisticated solar panel collects and stores energy in the 2AA rechargeable batteries. The life of these batteries are approximately three years. A handy USB port allows charging from mains if required.
Solar lights require good sunlight and may not be suited for forested or shaded areas. We would recommend the battery-powered fox repeller combination of both lights in some circumstances.
Easy set up on a steel fence post, hung from a tree or on an existing fence. Easy to relocate with stock to free pastures.
How the Fox Repeller works:
- The fox thinks the flashing lights are humans. They are used to hunters shining lights at them and pick this up as danger. The lights flash at random intervals to ensure the fox doesn’t get use to the light pattern.
- Also works on wild cats / wild dogs.
- Great for protecting livestock.
- Customers use the fox repeller around:
- goat kids
- pet protection.
- There are 9 long-life LED lights on the Fox Lights unit that flash and move all different directions and with different colours.
- No on/off switch. A light sensor allows the unit to only work at night time.
- Waterproof O-ring seals to protect the internals from all weather conditions.
- 12-month warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Best placed up off the ground to ensure the unit can easily be seen by all predators.
- Easy to set up.
- Set and forget.
If you would prefer the original battery operated for repeller click here: FoxLights
Key benefits of our Fox Repeller
- The fox light is projected at 360 degrees and can be seen for a distance of up to 1km
- Works well in conjunction with our Solar Animal Away Elite
- A night sensor automatically turns the unit on at dusk and off at dawn
- Made using the highest grade UV sun protected materials
- Easily mountable or even hung on a tree.