Midge Master Insect Trap
Midge Master Insect Trap is our brand new Midge Trap designed to help alleviate the issue of getting bitten whilst enjoying the surroundings around our property.
Pestrol Australia has been providing expert advice and product DIY solutions for Australians for over 20 years. Our latest Midge Master attracts and traps annoying flying insects to give you the freedom to go back outside with confidence.
The specially designed Midge Trap allows you to either hang the unit from the hook or simply place it on a flat surface so you can be protected no matter where you are around your property. This insect control trap will cover up to 1/4 – 1/2 of an acre.
How it works:
- A UV fluorescent bulb generates a warm light, attracting mosquitoes and other flying insects.
- The unit is covered with a TiO2 titanium dioxide-coated surface, that when mixed with air particles produces small quantities of CO2 that is irresistible to mosquitoes.
- A whisper-quiet but powerful vacuum sucks the insects into the dry storage chamber, where the insects dehydrate and die.
- Place the unit away from any other competing light source and where possible at least a few metres from where you will be.
- Quiet Operation
- Low Power Consumption
- No Assembly Required
- Stand or Hang – Just Plug-In!
- Power Requirement: 240V
- UV Resistance
Pestrol has a full range of Insect Control Products.
Pestrol has been selling DIY pest control products in Australia & NZ for over 20 years. All our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 12-month warranty.