Selleys No More Gaps Exterior
Selleys No More Gaps Exterior is a specifically designed flexible gap filler that protects against severe exterior factors such as rain, wind, and UV radiation. It can be painted over with both water and oil-based paints, giving your home the polished look it deserves. Also available in a tube shape for convenience.
- Superior flexibility to accommodate building movement, which means cracks and holes will be concealed for longer.
- Adherence to a wide variety of surfaces for a long-lasting finish
- After the surface has peeled, it can be painted over with both water and oil-based paints. (It takes around 30 minutes after application to see results.)
- Designed to withstand breaking and crumbling for a long time.
- Because it’s water-based, it’s easy to clean up.
Suitable for the following materials:
- Brick & Concrete
- Fibre cement sheeting, plasterboard
- Ceramic Tiles
- Aluminium & other metals
How to use:
- Make sure the surface is clear of dust, grease, flaking/powdery paint, and old or cracking caulk.
- Fit the seal and nozzle on the cartridge.
- Fill a quality caulking gun with the mixture.
- Apply using a caulking gun, squeezing the product into the crack.
- Smooth with a damp spatula, making sure there is enough product in the joint.
- Clean up as soon as possible with a moist cloth.
- Allow 30 minutes for the skin to heal before using water-based paints.
- Allow sealant to set for roughly 24 hours if using oil-based paints or if gaps are big, and make sure the product is completely dried.
- Keep it dry until it’s completely skinned. In moist situations, allow for extended skin and cure times.
- It’s worth noting that in really hard conditions, the joints between the boards may expand beyond the product’s ability to move. In this situation, re-apply the product and repaint.
- Not ideal for situations where there is constant water immersion, such as ponds.
- At temperatures below 5°C, this product is not appropriate for use.
Available in 130g and 430g.
Browse through the rest of our Selleys Range.