Window Fly Traps (x 4)
Our Window Fly traps Attract and trap household flies.
This fly control product is
- an attractant
Gepro Organic Pesticide Free Window Fly Traps are a clear strip (7cm x 21cm) printed with brightly colours fruit, and covered with a glue adhesive. These traps can be placed inside on your kitchen windows or on any other smooth surface where flies are seen to congregate. All varieties of flies are attracted by the bright colours. However, instead of finding food, they get stuck to the adhesive.
As these traps are chemical free they are suitable for food handling and food storage areas.
The fly traps work on flies and fruit flies.
- Peel off the thin white paper strip from the back of the trap. This exposes the mounding adhesive strip.
- Using the mounting strip, place the trap near the edge of the window, where it will not come into contact with curtains, blinds or their cords.
- Peel off the protective paper to expose the sticky front of the trap.
- Replace traps every 3 months or when full.
- As the traps are bright and colourful, keep them out of reach of children.
For all your DIY fly control needs have a look at our full range of fly control products.