Watermate 500L Collapsible Rainwater Tank
Watermate 500L Collapsible Rainwater Tank is a Heavy Duty collapsible rainwater collection tank to harvest rain from your roof. Great as an additional water source for your garden, boat etc.
You can also attach a water pump or link together for a larger storage capacity.
Grow healthier plants, reduce your water bills and play your part in water conservation in the environment. Fold it up and neatly store it away and bring it out again when your garden needs it the most, in the warmer months.
Very popular with the hydroponic and horticulture industries as reservoirs and nutrient tanks due to their high quality and reliability. Fits where other tanks or reservoirs can’t and can be packed away in seconds!
Features & benefits:
- Non-toxic UV-resistant 500D PVC material.
- Reinforced stitching.
- Heavy-duty, 3-ply UV-resistant plastic/polyester walls
- 100% Australian owned & built for Australian conditions.
- A portable water tank can be placed on any level surface
- Attractive landscape green-infused colour
- Premium built: Will not crack or break due to cold or freezing temperatures
Takes less than 10 minutes to set up the tank:
- Quick, no-hassle assembly. Complete assembly and installation instructions included.
- Tap connects to a standard hose.
- Access hole and filter in the lid.
- Overflow valves for diverting excess water into another collector (via the included connector pipe)
- Connector pipe allows for expansion in series by increasing the total capacity
- Mesh filter screen covers water entry point, preventing bulky debris from entering
- The zip-top opens wide for filling a bucket or watering can
- Bottom threaded valve connects to the hose or soaker
- Collapses flat easily for seasonal or winter storage
- Capacity: 500 litres of rainwater
- Width: 80cm/ Height 98cm