Bird Chaser Pro Bird Repeller
Bird Chaser Pro Bird Repeller is a battery-operated electronic bird repeller designed to keep pest birds out of your properties! The Bio-Acoustic plus Super Bright LED Strobe lights makes the Bird Chaser Pro the most Natural, Humane, Effective and Eco-Friendly way to scare most troublesome birds and wild animals away from protected areas.
Combining and exploiting the powerful bird frightening techniques: bio-acoustic and visual repellent systems.
Affects the following birds:
- Other pest birds …
-PIR function allows smaller area protection.
-Auto function with 5-30 minutes time interval for larger area protection.
-Built-in photocell allows it to operate only in the daytime.
-PIR function offers daytime security to alert possible intrusion with a built-in volume adjustment control.
- Power Source: 8 x D Alkaline Batteries – Not Included.
- Sound: Bio-Acoustic bird calls, predatory bird calls and bird distress calls
- Protection coverage:
- Auto Mode: up to 1 acre (when the volume is set at maximum)
- PIR Mode: Fan-shaped area of 130 degrees – distance up to 12 metres.
- Flashing Strobes: 3 x Super bright LED
- Weighs 860g Without Batteries
- Dimensions 145mm x 145 x 340mm
- Fish Ponds
- Attach the Bird Repeller to a post/wall or on the ground.
- When set to PIR Mode, the Bird Repeller will cover a fan-shape area of 130 degrees at a distance of up to 30 feet / 12 Metres. The LED light is lit continuously. When a bird flies into the coverage area, the Bird Repeller will broadcast the predatory calls to scare the intruder away. You may adjust the volume knob to suitable loudness. Time Interval is not functional in thePIR Mode.
- When set to AUTO Mode, the LED indicator flashes at a speed based on the Time Interval. The longer the interval time, the slower the flashing will be. The Time interval can be set from 5 to 30 minutes by adjusting the knob clockwise. Similarly, you may also adjust the volume control. The Bird Repeller will broadcast predatory calls every 5 to 30 minutes automatically.
- A built-in photocell will disable the Bird Repeller when it is dark as activities of most birds are reduced. You may also turn off the Bird Repeller by switching to the OFF position.
- For a small area or when used for security purposes, it is suggested to use the PIR Mode. For best results, hang the bird Repeller 1 to 2.5 meters above the ground. Avoid obstructions within the operating area of the device.
- For larger areas such as farms, orchards or big yards, it is recommended to use the AUTO Mode and adjust the Time Interval according to your needs.
- It is also recommended that you experiment with various locations to find the most effective position to install the Bird Repeller.
- Do not immerse the device in water or any other liquids.
- Do not modify or temper the unit’s internal components.
- The PIR detecting system goes on and off as a warm-blooded animal’s movement starts and stops.
- Make sure the lens is clear. Do not handle the lens. Use a damp cloth to wipe any dirt gently. Use no benzene, alcohol or paint thinner.
See our range of Electronic Bird Deterrents