Mosquito Bite Relief – Pestrol Zap-It
Mosquito Bite Relief can be relieved with Pestrol Zap-It is a new revolutionary, compact and portable device that immediately stops the itching.
- mosquito bites
- ant bites
- bed bug bites
- sea lice bites
Zap-it by Pestrol
A Zap-it should be something that every Australian has in their home, car, 4WD, boat and medical kit.
Its so easy – no battery required – just another Pestrol product that we know you will love.
Completely safe for the human body and effective.
How the Pestrol Zap-it Works
By clicking the bite area several times the Zap-It localises the poison. The mosquito bite becomes neutralised.
Zap-It! Its a product everyone must carry around with them. Give bites 5 or 6 clicks and the itch is history. Zap-It! is a medical device, clinically approved and tested by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. In clinical trials, well over 90% of people tested reported being ‘itch free’ within 5 minutes of using Zap-It! on their bites.
Don’t scratch it, Zap-It.
- Rapidly stops itching and the urge to scratch
- Dramatically reduces inflammation and skin blemishes.
- Safe simple and easy to use, effective on most insect bites
- Extensively tested by leading researchers into insect bites and the effects of insect bites.
- No battery required, no chemicals, non-allergenic, so ecologically sound and no sell-by date.
- Cost effective can be used on up to 1000 bites.
- Portable and discreet, can be used anytime, anywhere.
Size: 4.5 x 4 x 2cm