Stainless Steel Pressure Sprayer – 16L
Stainless Steel Pressure Sprayer – 16L is one of Australia’s top-selling – commercial grade sprayers. When you need to rely on a sprayer for any job – be it around your home or for your business, look no further than our high-performance industrial sprayer with built-in pressure gauge.
Built tough to withstand the harshest of chemicals. All the seals are chemical resistant with brass components to ensure our product can withstand acetone, xylene, bond breakers, curing compounds and other concrete chemicals.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Trigger – Stainless steel+brass
- Seals & Gaskets: Viton
- Lance: Chromplated Brass with SS soldering on both ends
- Tank capacity: 16L
- Tank Diameter: 210mm
- Pressure Gauge
- Heavy-duty handle.
- Adjustable nozzle for misting or a concentrated stream application
- Hose length 1.2m
- Height 70cm
- Shoulder strap with a spare part it included.
Pestrol for all your Sprayer and Fogging Equipment.
Instruction and Maintenance for Auto-Pressure Sprayer
Instruction for operation
- If using chemicals we would recommend wearing a respirator and other protective clothing.
- Affix the spray gun and holding belt to the sprayer.
- Fill the liquid and then insert the air pump and tighten.
- Pump the air pump till the pressure reaches 4.0bar (4Kg)
- Start spraying. To adjust spray you can turn nozzle right from a strong water column or far left to a water fog consistency.
- After use, open the safety valve to release the residual air and empty the barrel for storage.