Selleys Proseries Fireblock Fire Sealant – 600ml
Selleys Proseries Fireblock Fire Sealant – 600ml is a non-slumping PSA composite sealant with a low modulus that is suited for fire and acoustic rated construction.
- Fire rated sealant up to 4 hours*
- Fireblock usage is confirmed via a UV indicator
- Free of isocyanates
- For a fire rating, a minimum joint width of 40mm is required. To control the depth of the sealant, use a backing rod in the junction.
Suitable for the following materials:
- Aerated concrete
- Fibre cement
How to Use:
- Oil, grease, release agents, dust, and loose material must be removed from the substrates, which must be clean, dry, and free of oil, grease, release agents, dust, and loose material.
- Place the sausage in the sausage gun and snip one end of the metal clip. Attach the nozzle and extrude the sealant smoothly into the joint, making sure that all substrates are thoroughly wetted.
- Joint width should be between 10mm and 40mm for fire rating. For joints wider than 20mm, the minimum joint depth should be 10mm or half the breadth. To control the depth of the sealant, use a backing rod in the junction.
- Allow the sealant to harden into a thick layer before applying a flexible paint. Allow the sealer to fully cure before painting with flat and/or ceiling paint to avoid paint cracking.
Browse through the rest of our Selleys Range.