Troforte M Native – 3.5kg
Troforte M Native – 3.5kg is biologically coated with over 60 minerals and up to 24 strains of beneficial soil microbes to ensure you have the best ingredients for your garden.
- Designed specifically for Native plants, trees and shrubs
- Up to 60 minerals and 24 species of beneficial microbes, bacteria and fungi were specifically chosen to enhance the performance of Native Plants
- Develops the soil to promote drought resistance
- After continued use, you will notice earthworms returning to your soil creating better drainage and soil aeration
- Suitable for potted and in-ground native plants, trees and shrubs
- Stronger plants mean enhanced protection from pests and diseases
Tips for growing the best lawn:
- Most Australian Natives prefer well-drained soils, so avoid planting in water-logged soils. For clay soils dig in compost and manure. Digging through gypsum will also help to make clay soils more friable. For sandy soils dig in organic matter and compost and mulch well
- Daily watering via drip or spray systems is essential in dry and summer periods to establish native plants. In addition, while establishing the plants, weekly soaking will ensure good results. Mulching twice a year will help native plants tolerate droughts.
- Make sure nutrients are present throughout the growing period, so time your Troforte applications accordingly. A heavier application prior to flowering and during the fruit set will enhance the quality of flowers and fruit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this fertiliser have any smell?
A: Troforte® M has a slight “earthy” smell. It is very mild and is not discernable when used on your garden or patio plants.
Q: Is it Pet safe?
A: Troforte® M fertilisers contain natural rock minerals and have no adverse effect on pets should they accidentally ingest them. It does not smell so it is not attractive to pets. Due to the incorporation of slow-release fertilisers, avoid placing it in exposed heaps on the surface. It’s river and reef safe too!
Q: How long can I store it?
A: It has an exceptional shelf life of 12 months after opening the container as long as it is stored in a dry, air-tight container. It should not be exposed to moisture before application.
Q: It looks like the commercial granule in 20kg bags is different in appearance from the 10kg home garden granule?
A: Yes, the 10kg home garden pack has a different construction to give a bit faster early release and therefore you will see quicker results. Both products have the same analysis.
Q: Will the product really feed a garden for four to six months?
A: Yes, all formulations except the Rejuven8or will last 5-6 months however for the best year-round results we recommend 3 applications a year ie one every 4 months and your garden will look amazing all year round.
Q: Is this product organic?
A: Since it contains a portion of controlled-release fertiliser, we do not claim it to be organic. It is very safe for the environment and also river and reef safe. Our approach: feed the Microbes, feed the soil, and then feed the plants.
Q: Is this product safe to handle?
A: We recommend you wear gloves when applying any fertiliser or when working in the garden. We provide a scoop in the bucket to measure and control application rates. It should be applied in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe in any dust that may be present and always wash your hands after handling any fertiliser or garden product. Do not place your wet or sweaty hands in the bucket if you intend to store the product. Moisture is the trigger to wake up the microbes.
Have a look at our full range of Environmentally Friendly Garden Fertilsers.