Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel – 400g
Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel – 400g is a non-toxic oven cleaning that quickly removes burnt-on grease and filth.
The specially constructed applicator effortlessly applies the powerful mixture to oven walls, floors, and racks.
It can also be used to remove long-term stubborn stains from cookware and bakeware that you thought would never go away.
- 2X CLEANING POWER
- Heavy-duty cleaning with no fumes
- Oven and cookware compatible
- There’s no need to scrub.
- Ovens that are healthier – eliminates grease and grime, which helps germs thrive.
- When compared to the prior cold surface formula, it must be applied to warm surfaces.
How to Use:
- Wear rubber gloves and eye protection and make sure the space is sufficiently ventilated.
- Warm in the oven. Preheat the oven to no more than 90 degrees Celsius. Overheating can cause damage to surfaces.
- Turn off the oven, open the door, and wait 10 minutes before applying the product to the warm oven surfaces.
- Before using, shake well. Squeeze and spread with the brush-head, or squeeze onto a dry sponge first and then apply.
- As stated below, apply a thin gel coating. Allow 30 minutes to pass before wiping with a moist cloth (eg. For tough areas, use a non-scratch scourer.
- After that, thoroughly rinse the surfaces.
- Take the racks out of the oven. Start with the rear wall, then the side walls, and finally the floor.
- Then, using a dry sponge, apply to the roof. Close the door to complete the project. Between the bottom of the door and the oven floor, put folded paper towels. To avoid leakage, close the door.
- On the drainage board, place newspaper. Squeeze the gel onto the newspaper and dunk the bristles in it. Apply by running bristles along bars while holding racks vertically on a draining board. Return the oven racks.
- After cleaning cookware and bakeware, dry the surfaces quickly. To assist prevent flash rusting, oil surfaces after cleaning carbon steel or cast iron.
- Oven Surfaces
- Oven Racks
- Cookware and bakeware
- Do not use on pilot lights, electrical connections, switches, heating elements, thermostats, fans, rubber seals, exterior oven surfaces, benchtops, aluminium, copper, linoleum, painted surfaces, plastic, glass, galvanised steel or damaged/scratched ‘non-stick’ cookware/bakeware.
Have a look at our range of Cleaning Products.