Selleys Hillmark Ceramic Cooktop Scraper
Selleys Hillmark Ceramic Cooktop Scraper is the first step in maintaining a ceramic glass cooktop. It helps remove spills before they become baked on, preventing erosion, pitting, and discolouration. After that, use Hillmark’s Cerapol to clean the surface.
- Cooktops are protected against irreparable damage.
- It’s safe to use on ceramic and glass surfaces.
- Five extra blades are included with each scraper.
- Cooktop scraper that removes stains and baked on spills
How to use:
For optimum cooktop protection, follow the routine after every cooking session.
- With the Hillmark Cooking Scraper, remove baked-on spills while they’re still warm. Clean with a moist sponge or towel.
- Allow to cool completely before applying Cerapol to the soiled areas.
- Using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, rub vigorously.
- Wipe away any food or cleanser residue with a wet towel.
- Apply Ceraseal sparingly to the stovetop and massage in with a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, making sure to cover the whole surface.
- Polish using a gentle, clean cloth.
Have a look at the rest of our range of Cleaning Products.