Selleys Grout Stain Whitener – 280g
Selleys Grout Stain Whitener is designed to successfully whiten stains and discolored grout, leaving you with a pristine, white, and visually pleasing tiled area.
- Thoroughly clean the tiled area and grout. Make sure the area is completely dry. Gloves, an apron, and old clothing are all recommended.
- While moving the applicator along the grout lines, press firmly against the grout and apply even pressure to the tube.
- Allow for at least 30 minutes of drying time before checking for dryness with a moist towel.
- Allow further drying time if the product isn’t completely dry (no more than 2 hours).
- Wipe excess grout with a lint-free moist cloth or sponge diagonally across the grout line when dry.
- Reapply where there was too little product or too much was washed away.
- After each usage, rinse the sponge under the tap, tilting it downwards.
- Remove the lid and blot dry till the next time you use it.
- Allow at least 5 hours before exposing the treated area to water.
- Covers and whitens stains from mold, in-ground dirt, or spilt cosmetics or hair dye.
- Breaks the mold cycle by forming a barrier that makes it impossible for mold spores or stains to permeate the grout.
- Contains a fungicide to help prevent mould re-growth and protects grout from stains.
- You can modify the colour of grey or other coloured grout with this tool.
Have a look at the rest of our Selleys Range.