San-Air Mould & Bacteria Test Kit 2Pk
San-Air Mould & Bacteria Test Kit 2Pk will allow you to identify the worst areas of mould in your home as well as its concentration. The smell is frequently the first indication that you have mould. You will be able to locate the source of a bad odour in your indoor environment.
Since mould frequently grows in locations you can’t see or don’t get to clean very regularly, the odour is usually the first indicator. The test continues for five days. Check the chart that is included with the product after 5 days to determine whether your home has low, medium, or high amounts of mould. Remember to take a photo of the test kit as well.
How to use:
- Take the tabbed piece out of the casing.
- (Keep the casing, you will need it again to complete the test)
- Gather a sample. Press the sides of the dip slide of the tabbed piece on the surface or material you wish to measure for mould for up to 1 minute. Then place the tabbed piece back into the casing and back into the box that it came in.
- Check each day for the next 5 days. Place on a window sill that gets sunlight. If you have mould or bacteria, you will see spots starting to form that look red or furry. The longer it takes, usually means the lower the problem in your home.
- Read the results. We give you an easy-to-use chart to judge the result yourself. Once you see mould or bacteria growing, use the given chart to measure the extent of the growth and severity of the problem.
- Note: Each individual casing and tab can only be used once, for a single measurement.