Nature’s Way Veg & Herb Natrasoap RTU – 750ml
Nature’s Way Veg & Herb Natrasoap RTU – 750ml a natural soap-base spray made from vegetable oils that effectively control insects and mites in the home garden. It’s ideal for use on homegrown veggies, herbs, as well as fruit and ornamental plants in the family garden. You don’t have to wait to eat veggies and herbs because there is no waiting time; simply wash them before eating.
- 8.5g/L Potassium salts of fatty acids
How to use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray both sides of foliage thoroughly when pests are first noticed.
- Apply just to the point of runoff. Reapply every 5-7 days or as required. The best time to apply is in the cool of the early morning or late evening.
- DO NOT mix with other chemicals.
- DO NOT spray when shade temperatures exceed 30C.
- DO NOT spray when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT spray if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- DO NOT use on delicate plants such as ferns, mosses and flowers and avoid over-applying on soft foliage plants.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Pestrol for all your cutting edge Alternative Pest Control Products