Thrive Natural Roses & Flower Pellets – 1.5
Thrive Natural Roses & Flower Pellets – 1.5 a unique blend of organic ingredients boosted with fast-acting fertilisers, to achieve larger, more prolific, and attractive blooms. It can improve the growth and development of the flowers due to the organic ingredients enhanced with quick-acting fertilisers.
Additionally, the product is pelletised and ideal for all types of flowers including roses, potted colour, bulb and flowering shrubs.
How to use
As a guide, one adult handful holds about 7.0g. One cup holds about 100g. Mix gently into the topsoil and ALWAYS WATER WELL after application.
See back of the pack for further details.
- Do not use in areas of ruminant grazing
- This product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs if consumed. Avoid heaping as this may attract dogs
- Cultivate into the surface and water well to help prevent dogs from consuming
- Store away from dogs. If dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- DO NOT apply around the trunk of the plant, apply around the drip line
- Avoid excessive contact with foliage
- This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANTS
- May raise pH over time, so care may be needed with alkaline soils
Pestrol has been supplying DIY products to Australian’s for over 20 years