Selleys Wallpaper Medium Heavy Paste – 250g
Selleys Wallpaper Medium Heavy Paste – 250g is a powdered paste for use with medium to heavy weight wall coverings, such as unpasted paper-backed vinyl.
How to use:
- Remove old coverings and wash off surfaces using Wall Paper Peel/ Stripper, making sure they are clear of dirt, flaking/ powdery paint, old paste, and mould.
- To prepare the wall, use Wall Paper Size/Wall Primer, which improves adhesion and workability.
- To achieve good dispersion, sprinkle the contents of this pack into 2.5L of cold water while vigorously swirling.
- Allow 5 minutes for the sauce to thicken completely, stirring regularly.
- Apply the paste evenly using a brush, working from the centre out to the edges, making sure the edges are well pasted but not on the face of the covering.
- Working from the centre to the edges, apply the covering to the wall, smooth it out, and remove any air bubbles with a clean sponge.
- Before the paste dries, wipe any paste residue from the face of washable coverings with a clean damp sponge, rinsing the sponge often.
- Never hang wallpaper on moist surfaces or at temperatures below 10 degrees Celsius.
This product is not suitable for any covering that requires a latex adhesive.
- In 5 minutes, you’ll be ready to go.
- Simple to use
- While the paste is drying, it contains fungicides to prevent mold growth.
Have a look at the rest of our Selleys Range.