Selleys Tradie’s Bog
Selleys Tradie’s Bog is a two-part polyester building filler that is easy to sand and uses for quick repairs to wood and the most common building materials.
- Easy to sand and provides fast repairs to timber and the most common building materials.
- Excellent adhesion to common building materials.
- Sets hard in 20 minutes.
- Can be sawn, drilled, tapped, sanded and painted.
- Cement oxides or paint tinters can be used to colour it before adding the hardener.
Suitable for materials like:
How to use:
- The surface that will be restored should be clean, dry, unpainted, and grease or oil-free.
- If Selleys Tradie’s Bog is to be subjected to extreme vibration, dents in steel and aluminium bodywork can be punched or drilled to provide a positive key for Selleys Tradie’s Bog.
- Before using, give Selleys Tradie’s Bog a good stir. For every 20g (heaped tablespoon) of muck, extrude a 2.5cm length of hardener.
- Mix together thoroughly until hardener is evenly dispersed and a uniform colour is achieved. Working time varies between 3 to 8 minutes depending on temperature. For a faster cure, or in cold weather, use more hardener.
- Use a putty knife to apply a thin layer of putty over the area to allow for sanding. Use less hardener and take your time if you’re making numerous different fillings. Feather edges for a perfect finish.
- Any excess can be smoothed off easily with a Surform file or fine sandpaper before it becomes rock hard (between 20 and 30 minutes). Ordinary files or sandpaper may be used once rock hard (after about 30 minutes). Feather edges for a perfect finish.
- Water-based or oil-based paints are suitable for this project.
Available in 550g, 900g, and 2kg packaging.
Browse through the rest of our Selleys Range.