Selleys Aquadhere Quickset PVA
Selleys Aquadhere Quickset PVA is a PVA glue made for use on wood. This fast-setting adhesive is suited for all types of wood, sets twice as quickly as regular PVAs, and mostly does not require clamping. It can bond almost all things you need for your DIY project!
This product can be used in different types of repairs, projects, decorating and crafting.
- Applies white and dries clear
- Easy to use
- Clean-up with water
- Convenient and non-toxic
- Does not need clamping where wood is not under stress
Suitable for different types of materials:
- Interior wood
Can be used for:
- Fixing wooden fixtures and furniture
- Adding additional support to furniture and storage such as shelves, etc.
- School, DIY or Craft projects
- Repair a door frame, window frame or split trim
- Fix a broken photo frame
- Re-attach book cover/spine or repair torn bindings
How to use:
- The surfaces to be bonded must be close-fitting, dry and clean.
- Shake the bottle and apply it thinly to one surface.
- Press surfaces together firmly for 1-2 minutes.
- Wipe off excess adhesive with a damp cloth whilst still wet
- If the joint is under stress or timber is bowed or warped, clamp until adhesive sets.
- Adhesive strength will be sufficient for the object to be handled after 5-10 minutes for softwoods. 15-20 minutes for hardwoods. Allow 30-60 minutes before working with the object.
- Maximum strength is attained in 4-8 hours. Allow longer setting/bonding time in cold or humid conditions.
Available in 250 ml and 500 ml bottles.
Browse through the rest of our range of Sealants and Adhesives.