Selleys Quick Fix Supa Glue Liquid
Selleys Quick Fix Supa Glue Liquid is a tested adhesive that may be used for a variety of small home repairs. It doesn’t need to be mixed, dries clear, and forms a strong bond in seconds.
The product is suitable for various materials:
- Most plastics*
- *Not suitable for bonding plastics such as Polypropylene and Polyethylene.
How to use:
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry, free of dust and close-fitting.
- Pierce seal at end of the tube by attaching nozzle and cap and turning clockwise.
- Remove cap, and apply a small amount of glue to one surface. Bring surfaces together and apply slight pressure. The glue will set in 10 seconds however allow 30 minutes for sufficient bond strength for practical use. Maximum bond strength reached after 12 hours.
- Store sealed unused tubes in a dry cool place.
- Water-resistant not waterproof, therefore not suitable for surfaces that will be continually wet.
- Not suitable for bonding plastics such as Polypropylene and Polyethylene. Use Selleys All Plastic Fix.
- Not suitable for repairing items that are in direct contact with hot liquids eg saucepans.
- Will not permanently bond glass or materials containing alkaline elements.
- Has no gap filling properties therefore surfaces need to be a close fit.
- Not recommended for highly porous surfaces.
- Not recommended for glass. Use Selleys Araldite Ultra Clear.
Available in 3ml & 5 Pack of 1ml tubes.
Have a look at the rest of our range of Sealants and Adhesives.