Selleys Pro Trade Joint Sealant FC
Selleys Pro Trade Joint Sealant FC is a high-flexibility, strong polyurethane glue and sealant that cures quickly. Suitable for indoors and outdoors and for vertical and horizontal applications.
- With a range of +/-25 % joint movement, you’ll have a lot of flexibility.
- Excellent age and weathering resistance
- Cures bubble-free
- No shrinkage during the curing process.
- Paintable after it has cured
The product can be used for:
- Sealing gaps and adhering most façade and cladding panels to various building materials
- Weatherproofing joints between brickwork, masonry, concrete, cladding, wood or metal frames
- External joints in walls and around window or door frames
- Sealing construction and expansion joints
- Sealing floor and concrete joints
- Trafficable areas including paths, stairs, and pavements
- Joints in bridge and balcony parapets
- Retaining walls
- Acoustic rated walls
- As an adhesive for indoor and outdoor bonding of window sills, thresholds, stair steps, skirting boards, base boards, crash protections boards, covering boards and prefabricated elements.
How to use:
- Cut the end of the sausage and insert it into a caulking gun.
- For cartridges, completely pierce the metal foil seal inside the cartridge nipple, trim nozzle and screw onto the cartridge. Insert into caulking gun.
- Apply a bead or small blobs of product onto the surface of a substrate.
- Assemble parts together and clamp firmly to hold in place until product cures.
- Remove excess adhesive immediately.
- Initial bond is achieved in 24 hours depending on temperature and humidity. Bond strength increases over a few days
As a Sealant:
- Install backing rod to correct depth and apply masking tape as required.
- Extrude sealant into the joint such that it is in full contact with the sides of the joint. Avoid overlapping of sealant to eliminate entrapment of air.
- Smooth sealant with spatula forcing the sealant into the joint for better contact with the sides.
- Painting with water-based paints is possible after curing. If solvent-based paints are used; prime first with water-based primer.
Available in 3 colours in 310 and 600ml: Grey, White, and Black.
Have a look at the rest of our Selleys Products.