Selleys Flexiseal – Pro Series
Selleys Flexiseal – Pro Series is a solitary component polyurethane that is durable, fast curing and permanently elastic for flexible bonding and sealing. It is waterproof and has remarkable sealing properties. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Sandable and paintable when cured.
Ideal for horizontal and vertical applications, sealing expansion, and construction joints.
- Extremely adaptable.
- Adhesion is excellent.
- This material is ideal for expansion joints.
- Suitable for joint movement of +/-25 percent
- ISO 11600/F/25LM compliant
- Works with most water-based paints.
Suitable for the following materials:
- Ceramic tile
- Some plastics (will not adhere to polyethylene or polypropylene—test other plastics first).
How to use:
- Oil, grease, release agents, dust, and lose material must be removed from the surface. It must be clean, dry, and free of oil, grease, release agents, dust, and loose material.
- Install the backing rod to the proper depth and use masking tape as needed.
- Cut the end of the sausage or cartridge, attach the nozzle, then use a Selley’s caulking gun to apply the sealant.
- Extrude sealant into the joint until it is completely in contact with the joint’s sides. To avoid air entrapment, avoid overlapping the sealant.
- Smooth the sealant into the joint with the spatula, pressing it into the joint for greater contact with the sidewalls.
After curing, you can paint with water-based paints. If you’re going to utilize solvent-based paints, start with a water-based primer.
- Works with most water-based paints. Undercoat oil-based paints using a water-based primer. If the paint is used more than 5 days after the sealer has been applied, testing is recommended.
Available in 3 colours: Grey, White, and Black in 310ml and 600ml.
Browse through the rest of our Selleys Range.